The STEVAL-ISA079V2 demonstration board is based on the L6928 DC-DC monolithic regulator, specifically designed to provide extremely high efficiency.
The L6928 supply voltage can be as low as 2.0 V, allowing its use in single Li-Ion cell supplied applications.
The output voltage can be selected by an external divider down to 0.6 V. The duty cycle can saturate to 100%, allowing low dropout operation.
- 2.0 V to 5.5 V battery input range
- High efficiency: up to 95%
- Extremely low quiescent current
- 1 μA max shutdown supply current
- 800 mA max output current
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.6 V
- Low dropout operation: up to 100% duty cycle
- ± 1% output voltage accuracy
- 1.4 MHz switching frequency
- Externally synchronizable from 1 MHz to 2 MHz
- Short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.