The STEVAL-ISA183V1 evaluation board implements a 16 W triple output power supply designed in quasi-resonant flyback topology, specifically designed as an auxiliary PSU for air conditioning systems.
The core of the application is the VIPER35LD high voltage converter from the VIPerPlus product family which integrates an 800 V rugged power MOSFET with a quasi-resonant PWM current-mode control.
The power supply provides an isolated 12 V / 1 A output a two non-isolated outputs, 15 V / 200 mA and 5 V / 200 mA respectively.
Other key features include high conversion efficiency, the extremely low consumption at no-load and at minimum operative output conditions and excellent EMI performance using a low cost input filter.
All of these features are concentrated in a small PCB footprint and a minimal bill of materials.
- AC main input voltage range : 175 VAC to 275 VAC
- Triple output voltages: 12 V - 1 A (isolated), 15 V - 200 mA (non-isolated), 5 V - 200 mA (non-isolated), continuous operation
- High performance at low load conditions: < 50 mW at no-load condition and < 1.5 W input power at minimum operative output power (0.91 W)
- Efficiency at full load: > 81%
- EMI: According to EN55022-Class-B, using low cost input filter
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.