The STEVAL-ISC004V1 evaluation board is a ready-to-use USB PD source based on STUSB4710A and ST1S14 ICs. It demonstrates how to convert a fixed voltage DC power input into a USB PD variable voltage output.
The STUSB4710A acts as a Type-C port interface that ensures power delivery advertising and negotiation, drives the DC-to-DC converter and power paths, and monitors VBUS voltage.
The ST1S14 device manages the step down conversion from the DC input port to the negotiated VBUS voltage.
The various LEDs indicate the operating status of the STUSB4710A and USB PD port.
The USB PD port is pre-configured with five different PDOs to address a broad range of applications (5 V, 9 V, 12 V, 15 V and 20 V).
- 1 x USB PD port (source)
- STUSB4710A USB power delivery controller
- Compliant with:
- USB Type-C r1.2
- USB PD r2.0
- On-board DC-DC
- VBUS power switches and discharge path
- Support for up to 5 power data objects (PDO)
- Short-to-VBUS protections on CC pins (22 V) and VBUS pins (28 V)
- Customizable start-up profiles
- Compatible with NUCLEO-F072RB board for configuration and debug interface
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
電源 & コンバータ
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.