The STEVAL-LLL007V1 kit consists of the STEVAL-LLL007M1 main board and the STEVAL-LLL007D1 and STEVAL-LLL007D2 panel boards.
To help you evaluate all the features of the LED1202 driver, you can connect the main board to a NUCLEO-L073RZ development platform running the STSW-LLL007FW firmware, which comes with pre-configured random and wave patterns for use in standalone mode.
You can even develop your own pattern sequences by connecting the Nucleo platform to a PC running a dedicated GUI program, which also gives you access to all the LED driver settings.
To achieve the maximum luminosity, you need to supply the STEVAL-LLL007D1 panel board and the STEVAL-LLL007D2 panel board with an external power source via the J13 connector on the STEVAL-LLL007M1 board.
- 3x LED1202 12-channel low quiescent current LED drivers embedded on main board
- Can immediately drive 36 white LEDs available on main board, to help you get started
- Includes additional panel boards to let you expand your development:
- 1 with 36 white LEDs
- 1 with 12 RGB LEDs
- Designed for use with NUCLEO-L073RZ development platform running the STSW-LLL007FW firmware.
- E5V connector to supply STM32 Nucleo board and additional panels
- Supplied with a range of default patterns
- GUI for advanced driver configuration and customized pattern generation
- CE Certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant (2012/19/UE RAEE II
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.