The STM32F7 Discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video, and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino™ connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F750N8H6 microcontroller featuring 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and 340 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- 4.3-inch 480x272 color LCD-TFT with capacitive touch screen
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- USB OTG HS FS
- SAI audio codec
- 2 ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM (64 Mbits accessible)
- 1 user and reset push-button
- Board connectors:
- Camera 8 bit
- USB with Micro-AB
- Ethernet RJ45
- SPDIF RCA input
- Audio jack for external speakers and microphone
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- RF-EEPROM daughterboard
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube™ MCU Package
- Support of by a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.