The VS6663CD is a compact camera module designed for imaging and machine vision applications which require a short focus distance. It is designed to be used for high quality still camera function and also supports video modes. The camera silicon device is capable of generating raw Bayer 1.3 Mpixel images up to 30 fps. The VS6663CD supports the CCI control and CCP2 and CSI-2 data interfaces.
The module design is optimized for both footprint and height.
A separate hardware accelerator can be incorporated in the phone system to run the algorithms in hardware. The specification of these devices are contained in a separate document.
- 1280 x 960 1.3 Mpixel resolution sensor
- Compact size: 6.5 mm x 6.5 mm x 4.1 mm
- Short focus distance: 15 cm
- MIPI CSI-21 (D-PHY v1.0) and CCP2 Video data interface
- Ultra low power standby mode (<15uW)
- Binning 2x2 mode
- Defect correction
- 4-channel lens shading correction