The M48Z08/18 ZEROPOWER®RAM is an 8 K x 8 non-volatile static RAM which is pin and function compatible with the DS1225.
The monolithic chip provides a highly integrated battery-backed memory solution.
The M48Z08/18 is a non-volatile pin and function equivalent to any JEDEC standard 8 K x 8 SRAM. It also easily fits into many ROM, EPROM, and EEPROM sockets, providing the non-volatility of PROMs without any requirement for special write timing or limitations on the number of writes that can be performed.
The 28-pin, 600 mil DIP CAPHAT™houses the M48Z08/18 silicon with a long-life lithium button cell in a single package.
- Integrated, ultra low power SRAM and power-fail control circuit
- Unlimited WRITE cycles
- READ cycle time equals WRITE cycle time
- Automatic power-fail chip deselect and WRITE protection
- WRITE protect voltages (VPFD= power-fail deselect voltage):
- M48Z08: VCC = 4.75 to 5.5 V; 4.5 V ≤ VPFD≤ 4.75 V
- M48Z18: VCC= 4.5 to 5.5 V; 4.2 V ≤ VPFD≤ 4.5 V
- Self-contained battery in the CAPHAT™ DIP package
- Pin and function compatible with JEDEC standard 8 K x 8 SRAMs
- RoHS compliant
- Lead-free second level interconnect
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|PDIP 28 .7||インダストリアル||Ecopack1|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.