The M93C46 (1 Kbit), M93C56 (2 Kbit), M93C66 (4 Kbit), M93C76 (8 Kbit) and M93C86 (16 Kbit) are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory (EEPROM) devices accessed through the MICROWIRE™ bus protocol. The memory array can be configured either in bytes (x8b) or in words (x16b).
The M93Cx6-W devices operate within a voltage supply range from 2.5 V to 5.5 V and the M93Cx6-R devices operate within a voltage supply range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. All these devices operate with a clock frequency of 2 MHz (or less), over an ambient temperature range of - 40 °C / + 85 °C.
- Industry standard MICROWIRE™ bus
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M93Cx6-W
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M93Cx6-R
- Dual organization: by word (x16) or byte (x8)
- Programming instructions that work on: byte, word or entire memory
- Self-timed programming cycle with auto-erase: 5 ms
- READY/BUSYsignal during programming
- 2 MHz clock rate
- Sequential read operation
- Enhanced ESD/latch-up behavior
- More than 4 million write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- SO8, TSSOP8, UFDFPN8 packages: ECOPACK2®)
- PDIP8 package: ECOPACK1®
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.