The M95160-DRE is a 16-Kbit serial EEPROM device operating up to 105 °C. The M95160-DRE is compliant with the level of reliability defined by the AEC-Q100 grade 2.
The device is accessed by a simple serial SPI compatible interface running up to 20 MHz.
The memory array is based on advanced true EEPROM technology (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory). The M95160-DRE is a byte-alterable memory (2048 × 8 bits) organized as 64 pages of 32 bytes in which the data integrity is significantly improved with an embedded Error Correction Code logic.
The M95160-DRE offers an additional Identification Page (32 bytes) in which the ST device identification can be read. This page can also be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be later permanently locked in read-only mode.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 16 Kbit (2 Kbytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 32 bytes
- Write protection by block: 1/4, 1/2 or whole memory
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Extended temperature and voltage range
- Up to 105 °C (VCCfrom 1.7 V to 5.5 V)
- High speed clock frequency
- 20 MHz for VCC ≥ 4.5 V
- 10 MHz for VCC≥ 2.5 V
- 5 MHz for VCC≥ 1.7 V
- Schmitt trigger inputs for noise filtering
- Short Write cycle time
- Byte Write within 4 ms
- Page Write within 4 ms
- Write cycle endurance
- 4 million Write cycles at 25 °C
- 1.2 million Write cycles at 85 °C
- 900 k Write cycles at 105 °C
- Data retention
- more than 50 years at 105 °C
- 200 years at 55 °C
- ESD Protection (Human Body Model)
- 4000 V
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free (ECOPACK2®)
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.