The LSM6DSL is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 0.65 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DSL supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 4 kbyte for dynamic data batching.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DSL has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DSL the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
The LSM6DSL is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.4 mA in combo normal mode and 0.65 mA in combo high-performance mode
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 4 kbyte based on features set
- Compliant with Android K, L, and M
- Hard, soft ironing for external magnetic sensor corrections
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI & I2C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
- Pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant motion and tilt function
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
Recommended for you
ゲーム & ドローン
スマートフォン / タブレット / 電子リーダ
Support and Applications
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.