The STM32F038x6 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (32 Kbytes of Flash memory and 4 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (one I2C, one SPI/ I2S and one USART), one 12-bit ADC, five 16-bit timers, one 32-bit timer and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F038x6 microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges at a 1.8 V ± 8% power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F038x6 microcontrollers include devices in five different packages ranging from 20 pins to 48 pins with a die form also available upon request. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
These features make the STM32F038x6 microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, hand-held equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms and HVACs.
- Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 32 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 4 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Power management
- Digital and I/Os supply: VDD= 1.8 V ±8%
- Analog supply: VDDA = from VDDto 3.6 V
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Up to 38 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 25 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- 1 × 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 10 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
- Separate analog supply from 2.4 up to 3.6 V
- Up to 9 timers
- 1 x 16-bit 7-channel advanced-control timer for 6 channels PWM output, with deadtime generation and emergency stop
- 1 x 32-bit and 1 x 16-bit timer, with up to 4 IC/OC, usable for IR control decoding
- 1 x 16-bit timer, with 2 IC/OC, 1 OCN, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- 1 x 16-bit timer, with IC/OC and OCN, deadtime generation, emergency stop and modulator gate for IR control
- 1 x 16-bit timer with 1 IC/OC
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop
- Communication interfaces
- 1 x I2C interface, supporting Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, SMBus/PMBus, and wakeup from Stop mode
- 1 x USART supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- 1 x SPI (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, with I2S interface multiplexed
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- 96-bit unique ID
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +105°C
- All packages ECOPACK®2
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The compact USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter reference design, with USB Type-C connector and DisplayPort connector, exploits Alternate Mode of the USB Type-C and Power Delivery specifications to offer a comprehensive VESA® DisplayPort Standard interface.
サポート & アプリケーション
RoHS Compliance Grade