A scalable set of MCUs for a large variety of applications
The STM32 Mainstream series of microcontrollers addresses a broad range of applications responding to a majority of converging requirements coming from various segments and applications. The well-balanced device architecture suits basic needs expected in consumer markets, where cost constraints and time to market are essentials. Moreover, expectations for platform coverage and reuse of certified solutions are well understood as the three series of the STM32 Mainstream commonly support real-time control applications such as motor control up to complex digital power conversion designs. It is built to answer engineers’ requirements for affordable, robust and long-shelf-life systems.
Being part of the STM32 microcontroller ecosystem, developers benefit from an extensive set of development tools including the STM32Cube software and libraries as well as STM32 Nucleo/Discovery kits and prototyping boards.
- The STM32F0 Series is an attractive 32-bit MCU alternative to 8- and 16-bit microcontrollers for engineers looking at future-proofing their product platform and standardizing their development around the industry-standard Arm Cortex-M0 cores.
- Newly introduced, the STM32G0 Series is a new generation of efficient microcontrollers based on Arm Cortex-M0+ cores delivering an upgrade in BOM cost reduction, performance, consumption and integration. The STM32G0 Series supports a wider portfolio in packages and memories while featuring the essentials of the STM32 family and is particularly suited for cost-sensitive applications.
- The STM32F1 Series, the pioneer of the STM32 family of 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs, offers high performance with first-class peripherals paired with a high level of integration at accessible prices with a simple architecture and easy-to-use tools.
- The STM32F3 Series with its rich choice of advanced analog peripherals enables the most demanding real-time control for consumer and industrial applications.
A high degree of compatibility between the STM32F0, STM32F1 and STM32F3 MCU series ensures short development cycles for derivative projects by allowing maximum code re-use.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
STM32 step-by-step is a learning program, and is part of the STM32 Education initiative, designed for anyone interested in getting started on building projects with the STM32 microcontroller and its powerful ecosystem of development boards and software programming tools.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Develop even smaller, more capable and power-efficient smart objects
The new STM32G0 series addresses the needs for compact solutions and large memory density in low-pin-count packages. The series is built to deliver higher performance while featuring lower power consumption and removing surrounding components. Main benefits:
- Maximum IO per package thanks to only one power supply up to 64 pins
- More Flash and RAM down to lower pincount packages such as 28- and 32-pin packages
- Very accurate internal clock of +/-2% from -40°C to +125°C saving on external clock and capacitors
- More robust on susceptibility and lower EMI, saving on external components
- Extended ecosystem with free IDE and compilers, including free Keil compiler
Visit the STM32G0 Online Training to find out more and get started.