The STM32F102xx medium-density USB access line incorporates the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory of 64 or 128 Kbytes and SRAM of 10 or 16 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os connected to two APB buses. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs, one USB and three USARTs), one 12-bit ADC and three general-purpose 16-bit timers.
The STM32F102xx family operates in the –40 to +85 °C temperature range, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F102xx medium-density USB access line is delivered in the LQFP48 7 × 7 mm and LQFP64 10 × 10 mm packages.
The STM32F102xx medium-density USB access line microcontrollers are suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 48 MHz maximum frequency, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 WS memory access
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 64 or 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 10 or 16 Kbytes of SRAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Low power
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
- 7-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
- 1 × 12-bit, 1.2 µs A/D converter (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
- Up to 51 fast I/O ports
- 37/51 I/Os all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
- Up to six timers
- Three 16-bit timers, each with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter
- Two watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Up to eight communication interfaces
- Up to two I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to three USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Up to two SPIs (12 Mbit/s)
- One USB 2.0 full speed interface
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- ECOPACK packages
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|