The STM32F410x8/B devices are based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex® -M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 100 MHz. Their Cortex®-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all ARM single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32F410x8/B belong to the STM32 Dynamic Efficiency™ product line (with products combining power efficiency, performance and integration) while adding a new innovative feature called Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) allowing to save even more power consumption during data batching.
The STM32F410x8/B incorporate high-speed embedded memories (up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 32 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, one AHB bus and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer one 12-bit ADC, one 12-bit DAC, a low-power RTC, three general-purpose 16-bit timers, one PWM timer for motor control, one general-purpose 32-bit timers and one 16-bit low-power timer. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- Dynamic Efficiency Line with BAM (Batch Acquisition Mode)
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 100 MHz, memory protection unit, 125 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 512 bytes of OTP memory
- 32 Kbytes of SRAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Power consumption
- Run: 89 μA/MHz (peripheral off)
- Stop (Flash in Stop mode, fast wakeup time): 40 μA Typ @ 25 °C; 49 μA max @25 °C
- Stop (Flash in Deep power down mode, fast wakeup time): down to 6 μA @ 25 °C; 14 μA max @25 °C
- Standby: 2.4 μA @25 °C / 1.7 V without RTC; 12 μA @85 °C @1.7 V
- VBATsupply for RTC: 1 μA @25 °C
- 1×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 16 channels
- 1×12-bit D/A converter
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controllers with FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 9 timers
- One 16-bit advanced motor-control timer
- One low-power timer (available in Stop mode)
- Three 16-bit general purpose timers
- One 32-bit timer up to 100 MHz with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Two watchdog timers (independent window)
- SysTick timer.
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 50 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 45 fast I/Os up to 100 MHz
- Up to 49 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 9 communication interfaces
- Up to 3x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus) including 1x I2C Fast-mode at 1 MHz
- Up to 3 USARTs (2 x 12.5 Mbit/s, 1 x 6.25 Mbit/s), ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 3 SPI/I2Ss (up to 50 Mbit/s SPI or I2S audio protocol)
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- 96-bit unique ID
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- All packages are ECOPACK®2
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
サポート & アプリケーション
|UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
|UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.