The ST25R3920 is an automotive grade high performance NFC universal device supporting NFC initiator, NFC target, NFC reader and NFC card emulation modes.
Ideally fitting the CCC (car connectivity consortium) digital key specifications, the ST25R3920 satisfies the requirements for car access/start applications in areas like door handle or center console, and enables additional functionality, like pairing or NFC card protection combined with a Qi charger. Being very robust and noise tolerant while reducing electromagnetic emission, the device works even under harsh conditions, enabling an easier certification.
The device includes an advanced analog front end (AFE) and a highly integrated data framing system for ISO18092 passive and active initiator, ISO 18092 passive and active target, NFC-A/B (ISO14443A/B) reader including higher bit rates, NFC-F (FeliCa™) reader, NFC-V (ISO15693) reader up to 53 kbps, and NFC-A / NFC-F card emulation.
Special stream and transparent modes of the AFE and framing system can be used to implement other custom protocols in reader or card emulation modes.
The ST25R3920 features high RF power with dynamic power output to directly drive antennas at high efficiency, achieving large interaction distance even with small antenna sizes common in door handles. The device include additional features, making it incomparable for low power applications. It offers low power card detection by performing a measurement of the amplitude or phase of the antenna signal while reducing power consumption to a minimum. Additionally, it contains a low power capacitive sensor to detect the presence of a card without switching on the reader field.
The ST25R3920 is designed to operate from a wide power supply range (2.6 to 5.5 V from-40 °C to +105 °C, 2.4 to 5.5 V from -20 °C to +105 °C), and a wide peripheral IO voltage range (from 1.65 to 5.5 V).
Due to this combination of high RF output power, low power modes, wide supply range and AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualification the device is perfectly suited for automotive applications.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating modes
- Card emulation
- Active and passive peer to peer
- RF communication
- EMVCo™ 3.0 analog and digital compliant
- NFC-A / ISO14443A up to 848 kbit/s
- NFC-B / ISO14443B up to 848 kbit/s
- NFC-F / FeliCa™ up to 424 kbit/s
- NFC-V / ISO15693 up to 53 kb/s
- NFC-A / ISO14443A and NFC-F / FeliCa™ card emulation
- Active and passive peer to peer initiator and target modes, up to 424 kbit/s
- Low level modes to implement MIFARE Classic® compliant or other custom protocols
- Dynamic power output (DPO) controls the field strength to stay within given limits
- Active wave shaping (AWS) reduces over-and under-shoots
- Noise suppression receiver (NSR) allows reception in noisy environment
- Automatic antenna tuning (AAT) via variable capacitor
- Integrated EMVCo 3.0 compliant EMD handling
- Automatic gain control and squelch feature to maximize SNR
- Low power capacitive and inductive card detection
- Low power NFC active and passive target modes
- Adjustable ASK modulation depth, from 5 to 40%
- Integrated regulators to boost system PSRR
- AM/PM and I/Q demodulator with baseband channel summation or automatic channel selection
- Possibility to drive two independent single ended antennas
- Measurement of antenna voltage amplitude and phase,RSSI, on-chip supply and regulated voltages
- External communication interfaces
- 512-byte FIFO
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) up to 5 Mbit/s
- I2C with up to 400 kbit/s in Fast-mode, 1 Mbit/s in Fast-mode Plus, and 3.4 Mbit/s in High-speed mode
- Electrical characteristics
- Wide supply voltage and ambient temperature range (2.6 to 5.5 V from -40 °C to +105 °C, 2.4 to 5.5 V from -20 °C to +105 °C)
- Wide peripheral communication supply range, from 1.65 to 5.5 V
- Quartz oscillator capable of operating with 27.12 MHz crystal with fast start-up
品質 & 信頼性
|VFQFPN 5X5X1 32L WETTABLE FLANKS||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2|
サンプル & 購入
|製品型番||販売代理店からオーダー||STからオーダー||製品ステータス||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||梱包タイプ||パッケージ||温度（℃）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||VFQFPN 5X5X1 32L WETTABLE FLANKS||-40||85||THAILAND||3.5 / 1k|