The emUSB-Host software complies with the USB standard specifications as set by the USB Implementors Forum. It supports all transfer modes (control, bulk, interrupt, isochronous) at all speeds. USB pipe management and extended error recovery mechanisms required for reliable operation are implemented internally. Sophisticated test procedures ensure the reliability and quality of the USB host software.
emUSB-Host's modular design enables applications to either access the USB host programming interface directly or to use APIs made available via by class drivers.
emUSB-Host can handle multiple devices as well as hubs simultaneously and fully supports hot plugging of devices and hubs. The programming interface supports dynamic device enumeration and identification.
- Professional USB-Host software for embedded systems
- Direct support from the product developers
- Highly portable and uniform API for all supported controllers
- High performance, small memory footprint in RAM and ROM
- Simple to integrate into your embedded environment