Ozone is a full-featured graphical debugger for embedded applications. With Ozone it is possible to debug any embedded application on C/C++ source and assembly level. Ozone can load applications built with any tool chain / IDE or debug the target's resident application without any source. Ozone includes all well-known debug controls and information windows and makes use of the best performance of J-Link and J-Trace debug probes. The user interface is designed to be used intuitively and is fully configurable. All windows can be moved, re-sized, and docked to fit the need of any developer.
Ozone is more than a simple debugger. Its various features, including trace, code profiling and code coverage analysis make it a powerful performance analyzer, which enables you to get full system insight, to track down inefficiencies and bugs, and to make your products even better.
- Stand-alone graphical debugger
- Debug output of any tool chain and IDE
- C/C++ source level debugging and assembly instruction debugging
- Debug information windows for any purpose: disassembly, memory, globals, and locals, (live) watches, CPU, and peripheral registers
- Source editor to fix bugs immediately
- High-speed programming of the application into the target
- Direct use of J-Link built-in features (Unlimited Flash Breakpoints, Flash Download, Real Time Terminal, Instruction Trace)
- Scriptable project files to set up everything automatically
- New project wizard to ease the basic configuration of new projects