This device is a monolithic quad intelligent power switch in multipower BCD technology, for driving inductive, capacitive or resistive loads. Diagnostic for CPU feedback and extensive use of electrical protections make this device inherently indistructible and suitable for general purpose industrial applications.
- Presettable delay for overcurrent
- External asynchronous reset input
- Open ground protection
- ESD protection (human body model ± 2 kV)
- Immunity against burst transient (IEC 61000-4-4)
- Under voltage lockout with hysteresys
- Thermal shutdown
- Multipower BCD technology
- 9.5 to 35 V supply voltage range
- 0.5 A four independent outputs
- Non-dissipative over-current protection
- Diagnostic output for under voltage, over temperature and over current
- Internal current limit
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.