The ST1S15 is a high efficiency miniaturized step-down converter able to provide 500 mA output current from an input voltage from 2.3 V to 5.5 V. This converter is specifically designed for applications where high efficiency and small application area are the key factors. Thanks to 6 MHz switching frequency, the ST1S15 can use 470 nH nominal values for the inductor and 4.7 µF for the output capacitor providing, at the same time, very good performance in terms of load and line transients. A PFM mode can be selected for high efficiency under light load conditions or PWM mode for tight regulation and best dynamic performance. Short-circuit and thermal protection are also included.
- 85% typical efficiency
- 500 mA output current capability
- 45 µA typical quiescent current
- PFM or PWM operation for best efficiency over whole load range
- Ultra-fast load and line transient
- Short-circuit and thermal protection
- Small external components
- Auto or forced PWM selection with dedicated pin
- Available in Flip Chip 6 package
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||インダストリアル||Ecopack2||
Package:Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch
Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.