The ST1S32 is an internally compensated 1.5 MHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. The ST1S32 operates from 2.8 V to 5.5 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to VIN.
The ST1S32 integrates a 60 mΩ high-side switch and a 45 mΩ synchronous rectifier, allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages.
The peak current mode control with internal compensation delivers a very compact solution with a minimum component count.
The ST1S32 is available in 4 mm x 4 mm, 8-lead VFDFPN package.
- 4 A DC output current
- 2.8 V to 5.5 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 1.5 MHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Integrated 60 mΩ and 45 mΩ Power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Power Good (POR)
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Current foldback short-circuit protection
- VFDFPN 8 4x4x1.0 package
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.