This evaluation board implements a front panel for the set top box and it is based on the LED driver/ controller STLED316S and microcontroller ST7LITE39F2 as SPI master. The capabilities of ST's LED controller/driver STLED316S fit the market segment of front panel for HTiB (home theater in a box), Set top boxes, DVD readers and other similar applications that require a compact and integrated solution, keeping the total system cost as low as possible. When the board is connected to the power supply the system gets ready for any operation to perform. At the time of manufacturing an additional board has been connected to allow in-circuit programming of the microcontroller, but, in any case the front panel board can be used independently and alone.
- Demo mode for making the system selfperforming and user independent
- 1 reset switch to reset the system
- 8-segment, 6-digit customized LED display
- 7 front panel keys
- 8-segment bar graph LED display
- 1 potentiometer for adjusting the brightness of the display.
- Embedded in-circuit programming capability
- 2 LEDs (green for power and red for interrupt)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.