In order to meet environmental requirements, ST offers these devices in ECOPACK® packages. These packages have a Lead-free second level interconnect. The category of second level interconnect is marked on the package and on the inner box label, in compliance with JEDEC Standard JESD97. The maximum ratings related to soldering conditions are also marked on the inner box label. ECOPACK is an ST trademark. ECOPACK specifications are available at: www.st.com
- Silicon epitaxial planar NPN medium voltage transistor
- Available in tape & reel packing
- SOT-223 plastic package for surface mounting circuits
- The PNP complementary type is BCP53-16
- In compliance with the 2002/93/EC European Directive
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.