The BUL38D is manufactured using high voltage Multi Epitaxial Planar technology for high switching speeds and high voltage withstand capability.
The BUL series is designed for use in lighting applications and low cost switch-mode power supplies.
- Integrated antiparallel collector-emitter diode
- Fully characterized at 125 °C
- High voltage capability
- Minimum lot-to-lot spread for reliable operation
- Low spread of dynamic parameters
- High ruggedness
- Very high switching speed
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.