These IGBTs are developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure and performance is optimized in both conduction and switching losses. A freewheeling diode with a low drop forward voltage is co-packaged. The result is a product specifically designed to maximize efficiency for any resonant and soft-switching application.
- Designed for soft commutation only
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ= 175 °C
- Minimized tail current
- VCE(sat)= 2.0 V (typ.) @ IC= 25 A
- Tight parameters distribution
- Safe paralleling
- Low VFsoft recovery co-packaged diode
- Low thermal resistance
- Lead free package
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.