The device in manufactured in low voltage PNP planar technology by using a “Base Island” layout.
The resulting transistor shows exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage.
- Very low collector to emitter saturation voltage
- 3A continuous collector current
- DC current gain, hFE >100
- SOT-223 plastic package for surface mounting circuits in tape and reel packing
- 40 V breakdown voltage V(BR)CER
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.