The STBP112 device provides overvoltage protection for input voltage up to +28 V. Its low RDS(on)N-channel MOSFET switch protects the systems connected to the OUT pin against failures of the DC power supplies in accordance with the China MII Communications Standard YD/T 1591-2006.
In the event of an input overvoltage condition, the device immediately disconnects the DC power supply by turning off an internal low RDS(on)N-channel MOSFET to prevent damage to protected components.
In addition, the device also monitors its own junction temperature and switches off the internal MOSFET if the junction temperature exceeds the specified limit.
The device can be controlled by the microcontroller and can also provide status information about fault conditions.
The STBP112 is offered in a small, RoHS-compliant 8-lead TDFN (2 mm x 2 mm) package.
- Input overvoltage protection up to 28 V
- Integrated high voltage N-channel MOSFET switch - low RDS(on)of 165 mΩ
- Integrated charge pump
- Maximum continuous current of 2 A
- Thermal shutdown
- Soft-start feature to control the inrush current
- Enable input (EN)
- Fault indication output (FLT)
- IN input ESD protection: ±15 kV air discharge, ±8 kV contact discharge (with 1 μF input capacitor), ±2 kV HBM (standalone device)
- Certain overvoltage options compliant with the China Communications Standard YD/T 1591-2006 (overvoltage protection only)
- Small, RoHS compliant 2 x 2 x 0.75 mm TDFN 8-lead package with thermal pad.
|PowerFLAT 2x2||インダストリアル||Ecopack3|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.