The ST33TPHF2ESPI is a cost-effective and high-performance trusted platform module (TPM) targeting PC, server platforms and embedded systems.
This product supports two modes exclusively: TPM 1.2 mode and TPM 2.0 mode. In TPM 1.2 mode, the set of TPM 1.2 commands is supported and only TPM 1.2 assets can be accessed. In TPM 2.0 mode, the set of TPM 2.0 commands is supported and only TPM 2.0 assets can be accessed. The mode can be selected by the platform vendor and locked irreversibly during platform provisioning.
The mode can also be left modifiable by the platform firmware during the platform lifetime.
In TPM 1.2 mode, the product implements the functions defined by the Trusted Computing Group (www.trustedcomputinggroup.org) in the TCG Trusted Platform Module Specifications version 1.2 Level 2 Revision 116, and is also based on the TCG PC Client specific TPM interface specifications 1.3.
In TPM 2.0 mode, the product implements the functions defined by the Trusted Computing Group (www.trustedcomputinggroup.org) in the TCG Trusted Platform Module Library Specifications version 2.0 Level 0 Revision 138 and errata version 1.3.It is also based on the TCG PC Client-specific TPM Platform specifications rev 1.03 and errata sheet.
The product also supports the ability to upgrade the TPM firmware thanks to a persistent application Flash memory loader to support new standard evolutions.
This product is CC certified according to TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 at EAL4+. It obtained FIPS 140-2 level 1 certification for both modes and level 2 for mode TPM2.0.
The ST33TPHF2ESPI is based on a smartcard-class secure MCU that incorporates the most recent generation of Arm®1 processors for embedded secure systems. Its SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core is built on the Cortex® M3 core with additional security features to help to protect against advanced forms of attacks.
The ST33TPHF2ESPI offers a fast slave serial peripheral interface (SPI) supported by an embedded hardware communication engine compliant with TCG PC Client Specific TPM Interface Specification (TIS) version 1.3 in TPM 1.2 mode and TCG PC Client TPM Profile 1.03 in TPM 2.0 mode.
The product features hardware accelerators for advanced cryptographic functions. The AES peripheral provides a secure AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm implementation, while the NESCRYPT cryptoprocessor efficiently supports the public key algorithms.
The ST33TPHF2ESPI operates in the -25 to +85 °C commercial temperature range with a supply and I/O voltage of 1.8 V or 3.3 V.
The ST33TPHF2ESPI operates in the -40 to +105 °C commercial temperature range with a supply and I/O voltage of 3.3 V
- TPM features
- Flash-memory-based Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Supporting two modes exclusively with either the TPM 1.2 or the TPM 2.0 command set
- Supporting dynamic switch from one mode to another and capability to lock one mode irreversibly
- For TPM 1.2, compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Main specifications 1.2, Level 2, Revision 116 and TCG PC Client Specific TPM Interface Specifications 1.3
- For TPM 2.0, compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Library specifications 2.0 Level 0 Revision 138 and TCG PC Client Specific TPM Platform Specifications 1.03
- TPM firmware code can be upgraded thanks to a persistent Flash-memory loader application to support new standard evolutions
- Common Criteria certification according to the TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 protection profiles at EAL4+
- FIPS 140-2 level 1 certification for both modes and level 2 for mode TPM2.0
- SPI support for up to 33 MHz in FIFO and CRB protocol modes
- Support for software and hardware physical presence for TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0
- Hardware features
- Arm® SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core
- Highly reliable Flash memory technology
- Extended temperature range: −40 °C to 105 °C
- ESD protection up to 4 kV (HBM)
- 1.8 V or 3.3 V supply voltage range
- 28-lead thin shrink small outline and 32-lead very thin fine pitch quad flat pack ECOPACK® packages
- Security features
- Active shield and environmental sensors
- Memory protection unit (MPU) used to segregate TPM assets between TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 modes
- Monitoring of environmental parameters (power)
- Hardware and software protection against fault injection
- FIPS compliant RNG built on an SP800-90A compliant SHA256 DRBG and an AIS-31 Class PTG2 compliant true random number generator (TRNG)
- RSA key generation (1024 or 2048 bits)
- RSA signature and encryption
- HMAC SHA-1 & SHA-256
- ECC 224 & 256 bits
- Product compliance
- TPM 1.2 compliant with Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8.1 and 10 (TH1 and TH2)
- TPM 2.0 compliant with Microsoft Windows 10 (RS4)
- Compliant with Intel® TXT for TPM1.2 and TPM 2.0 in SPI FIFO mode
- TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 compliant with the respective TCG test suites
- TPM features
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Ecopack1|
|TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4||Ecopack2||
VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0
RoHS Compliance Grade
Package:TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4
TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.