This power Schottky rectifier is designed and packaged to comply with the ESCC5000 specification for aerospace products. It is housed in a surface mount hermetically sealed LCC2B package whose footprint is 100% compatible with industry standard solutions in D5B.
The 1N5822U is suitable for switching mode power supplies and high frequency DC to DC converters such as low voltage high frequency inverter, free wheeling or polarity protection.
- Aerospace applications
- Surface mount hermetic package
- High thermal conductivity materials
- Very small conduction losses
- Negligible switching losses
- Extremely fast switching
- Low forward voltage drop
- Package mass: 0.18 g
- Target radiation qualification 150 krad (Si) low dose rate
- Target radiation qualification 3 Mrad (Si) high dose rate
- ESCC qualified
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.