Thanks to a junction temperature Tjup to 150 °C and a non-isolated TO-220 package, the TN2015H-6T offers high thermal performance up to 20 A rms.
The trade-off between the device’s noise immunity (dV/dt = 750 V/μs), its gate triggering current (IGT= 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allows the design of robust and compact control circuits for voltage regulators in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, and inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj= 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 750 V/μs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT= 15 mA
- Blocking voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn on current rise dI/dt: 100 A/μs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.