Thanks to its junction temperature Tj up to 150 °C, the device offers high thermal performances operation up to 40 A. It is fully tab insulated thanks to the ceramic inside the TO-220AB package and allows a back to back configuration.
Its trade-off noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) versus its gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allows to design robust and compact control circuit for voltage regulator in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen aids, inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 500 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Peak off-sate voltage 600 V VDRM/VRRM
- High turn on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Insulated package TO-220AB:
- Insulated voltage: 2500 VRMS
- Complies with UL 1557 (File ref : E81734)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.