The STSPIN Studio is a software for the evaluation of the STSPIN family devices. Through an intuitive GUI the user can control a stepper or a DC motor and display some useful parameters such as speed or position.
It can also set parameters to better control the performance of the motor. STSPIN Studio also manage the on-line updating, allowing the user to easily download the last version of firmware for each device.
STSPIN Studio is based STM32 Nucleo board development platform, that is used to quickly evaluate and start a development with the expansion board of STSPIN device family.
- Control interface for STSPIN devices
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Stepper and Brush DC motor
- Based on Nucleo environment
- On-line update
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work