The LDLN030 is a 300 mA very low-dropout voltage regulator, able to work with an input voltage ranging from 1.6 V to 5.5 V.
The typical dropout voltage at 300 mA load is 150 mV.
The very low quiescent current, which is just 16 μA at no load, extends battery-life of applications requiring very long standby time.
Thanks to its ultra low-noise value and high PSRR the device provides a very clean output, suitable for ultra-sensitive loads. It is stable with ceramic capacitors.
The enable logic control function puts the LDLN030 into shutdown mode allowing a total current consumption lower than 1 μA.
The device also includes short-circuit constant current limiting, undervoltage lockout, soft-start, Power Good and thermal protection.
Typical applications are noise sensitive loads such as ADC, VCO in mobile phones and tablets, wireless lan devices. The LDLN030 is designed to keep the quiescent current under control and at a low value also during dropout operation, helping to extend even more the operating time of battery-powered devices.
- Ultra-low output noise: 7.5 µVRMS
- Operating input voltage range: 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Undervoltage lockout
- Output current up to 300 mA
- Very low quiescent current:16 µA at no-load
- Controlled Iq in dropout condition
- Very low dropout voltage: 100 mV at 200 mA, 150 mV at 300 mA
- Very high PSRR: 80 dB @ 100 Hz, 60 dB @ 100 kHz
- Output voltage accuracy: 2% across line, load and temperature
- Output voltage versions: from 1 V to 5 V, with 50 mV step
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Power Good
- Output discharge feature
- Internal soft-start to limit the in-rush current
- Overcurrent and thermal protections
- Temperature range: from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Package: TSOT23-5L
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.