These products are precision high-speed dual comparators designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages down to a single 5 V logic supply and ground. They feature low input currents and high gains.
The open collector of the output stage makes them compatible with transistor-transistor logic (TTL) as well as capable of driving lamps and relays at currents up to 25 mA.
Although designed primarily for applications requiring operation from digital logic supplies, these comparators are fully specified for power supplies up to ±15 V.
They feature faster response times than the LM111 at the expense of higher current consumption. However, the high speed, wide operating voltage range and low package count make the LM119, LM219, and LM319 much more versatile.
- Two independent comparators
- Supply voltage: +5 V to ±15 V
- Typically 80 ns response time at ±15 V
- Minimum fan-out of two each side
- Maximum input current of 1 μA over the operating temperature range
- Inputs and outputs can be isolated from system ground
- High common-mode slew rate
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.