The TS271 is a low cost, low power single operational amplifier designed to operate with single or dual supplies. This operational amplifier uses the ST silicon gate CMOS process giving it an excellent consumption-speed ratio. This amplifier is ideally suited for low consumption applications.
The power supply is externally programmable with a resistor connected between pins 8 and 4. It allows to choose the best consumption-speed ratio and supply current can be minimized according to the required speed. This device is specified for the following ISET current values: 1.5µA, 25µA, 130µA.
This CMOS amplifier offers very high input impedance and extremely low input currents. The major advantage versus JFET devices is the very low input currents drift with temperature see Figure 8, Figure 19, Figure 30.
- Three input offset voltage selections
- Stable and low offset voltage
- Offset null capability (by external compensation)
- Consumption current and dynamic parameters are stable regarding the voltage power supply variations
- Dynamic characteristics adjustable ISET
- Very large ISET range
- Output voltage can swing to ground
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.