The L99MD01 is an octal half-bridge driver for automotive applications.
The device is intended to drive DC and/or stepper motors. Using the boost converter it’s possible to drive 4 stepper motors simultaneously. Without boost converter the system is able to run 3 stepper motors in sequential mode or 2 stepper motors simultaneously. The octal half bridge configuration allows also to drive 4 DC-motors simultaneously and 7 DC-motors sequentially.
The integrated 24 bit standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) controls all outputs and provides diagnostic information: normal operation, open-load in on-state, overcurrent, temperature warning and overtemperature.
- 8 half bridges
- RON = typ. 0.9 Ω (HS), 0.64 Ω (LS) @ Tj= 25 °C
- Current limit of each output at min. 0.8 A
- Intrinsic DC/DC step up converter driving an external MOSFET
- PWM mode option for all half bridges for hold current
- Internal PWM generation
- Two current monitor outputs
- SPI interface for data communication
- Temperature warning
- All outputs overtemperature protected
- All outputs short circuit protected
- VCCsupply voltage 3.0 to 5.3 V
- Very low current consumption in standby mode typ. 5 μA
- VSoperating range compliant: 6 V – 18 V
ボディ & コンビニエンス
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.