The device is a single channel high-side driver manufactured using ST proprietary VIPower® technology and housed in the Octapak package. The device is designed to drive 12 V automotive grounded loads through a 3 V and 5 V CMOS-compatible interface, providing protection and diagnostics.
The device integrates advanced protective functions such as load current limitation, overload active management by power limitation and overtemperature shutdown.
A sense enable pin allows OFF-state diagnosis to be disabled during the module low-power mode as well as external sense resistor sharing among similar devices.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Extreme low voltage operation for deep cold cranking applications (compliant with LV124, revision 2013)
- Single channel smart high-side driver with CurrentSense analog feedback
- Very low standby current
- Compatible with 3 V and 5 V CMOS outputs
- Diagnostic functions
- Overload and short to ground (power limitation) indication
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection
- Output short to VCC detection
- Sense enable/ disable
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Reverse battery
- Electrostatic discharge protection
Automotive Motor Control
シャーシ & セーフティ
ボディ & コンビニエンス
|HPAK + 1 (OCTAPAK)||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.