Single Schottky rectifier suited for switch mode power supplies and high frequency dc to dc converters.
Packaged in STmite flat, this device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications. Due to the very small size of the package this device fits battery powered equipment (cellular, notebook, PDA’s, printers) as well as chargers and PCMCIA cards.
- Very low profile package: 0.85 mm
- Backward compatible with standard STmite footprint
- Very small conduction losses
- Negligible switching losses
- Extremely fast switching
- Low forward voltage drop for higher efficiency and extended battery life
- Low thermal resistance
- Avalanche capability specified
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.