Single Schottky rectifier suited for switch mode power supplies and high frequency DC to DC converters.
Packaged in STmite flat, this device is intended for use in very low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications. Due to the very small size of the package this device fits battery powered equipment (cellular, notebook, PDA’s, printers) as well as chargers and PCMCIA cards.
- Low thermal resistance
- Low forward voltage drop for higher efficiency and extended battery life
- Very low profile package: 0.85 mm
- Very small conduction losses
- Backward compatible with standard STmite footprint
- Extremely fast switching
- Avalanche capability specified
- Negligible switching losses
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.