The TURBOSWITCH \"H\" is an ultra high performance diode composed of two 300 V dice in series. TURBOSWITCH \"H\" family drastically cuts losses in the associated MOSFET when run at high dIF/dt.
- Package Capacitance: C = 7 pF
- Especially suited as boost diode in continuous mode power factor correctors and hard switching conditions
- Internal ceramic insulated devices with equal thermal conditions for both 300 V diodes
- Designed for high di/dt operation. Hyperfast recovery current to compete with SiC devices. Allows downsizing of mosfet and heatsinks
- Static and dynamic equilibrium of internal diodes are warranted by design
- Insulation (2500 VRMS) allows placement on same heatsink as mosfet and flexible heatsinking on common or separate heatsink
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.