FP-CLD-AWS1 STM32Cube function pack lets you safely connect your IoT node to Amazon AWS IoT service, and transmit sensor data and receive commands from AWS-based cloud applications.
It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface with AWS cloud thanks to the integrated Amazon AWS IoT SDK.
A companion AWS-based web dashboard is available to quickly evaluate the firmware package functions for an easy sensor data visualization and device control.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of use cases, such as smart home or smart industry.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi and motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors to Amazon AWS IoT using Wi-Fi communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Amazon AWS IoT software development kit, Wi-Fi, and transport-level security (mbedTLS)
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to a web dashboard running on Amazon AWS services for sensor data visualization and device control
- Sample implementations available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A), X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, and X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms