FP-CLD-AWS1 STM32Cube function pack lets you safely connect your IoT node to Amazon AWS IoT service, and transmit sensor data and receive commands from AWS-based cloud applications.
It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface with AWS cloud thanks to the integrated Amazon AWS IoT SDK.
A companion AWS-based web dashboard is available to quickly evaluate the firmware package functions for an easy sensor data visualization and device control.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of use cases, such as smart home or smart industry.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi, cellular modem and motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors to Amazon AWS IoT using Wi-Fi or cellular communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Amazon AWS IoT software development kit, Wi-Fi, cellular and transport-level security (mbedTLS)
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to a web dashboard running on Amazon AWS services for sensor data visualization and device control
- Sample implementation available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) or for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 sensors expansion board connected to P-L496G-CELL02 LTE Cellular to Cloud Pack
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|ST-AWS-Dashboard||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device control applications for Amazon AWS Cloud||1.0.0||ST||-||Go to site|
|FP-CLD-AWS1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device control applications for Amazon AWS Cloud||2.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 NucleoPart Number
Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo