FP-SNS-IOTA1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you enable IOTA DLT functions on an IoT sensor node with cellular connectivity.
The function pack implements and demonstrates IOTA DLT use cases for the STM32 MCUs.
The IOTA DLT is a transaction settlement and data transfer layer for the Internet of Things (IoT) IOTA for money and/or data transfer without any transaction fees in a trustless, permissionless and decentralized environment.
The featured use cases acquire sensor data and send them to the IOTA Ledger (also called Tangle) via LTE cellular connectivity.
- Complete firmware to build IOTA DLT applications for STM32-based boards
- Middleware libraries featuring cellular management, transport-level security (MbedTLS) and IOTA cryptography management
- Ready-to-use binary to build IOTA transactions including sensor data and to send them to the Tangle via LTE connectivity
- Sample implementation available for 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board equipped with the P-L496G-CELL02 STMod+ cellular expansion board with antenna and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 sensor expansion board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms