FP-SNS-IOTA1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you enable IOTA DLT functions on an IoT sensor node with cellular connectivity.
The function pack implements and demonstrates IOTA DLT use cases for the STM32 MCUs.
The IOTA DLT is a transaction settlement and data transfer layer for the Internet of Things (IoT) IOTA for money and/or data transfer without any transaction fees in a trustless, permissionless and decentralized environment.
The featured use cases acquire sensor data and send them to the IOTA Ledger (also called Tangle) via LTE cellular connectivity.
- Complete firmware to build IOTA DLT applications for STM32-based boards
- Middleware libraries featuring cellular management, transport-level security (MbedTLS) and IOTA cryptography management
- Ready-to-use binary to build IOTA transactions including sensor data and to send them to the Tangle via LTE connectivity
- Sample implementation available for 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board equipped with the P-L496G-CELL02 STMod+ cellular expansion board with antenna and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 sensor expansion board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-IOTA1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with cellular connectivity enabling Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) functions||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity