The STSW-3KWTLCP firmware package demonstrates the capability of the STDES-3KWTLCP telecom rectifier reference design to meet high-performance requirements.
A digital solution by the STM32G474RBT6 digital power MCU is used for both PFC and DC-DC stages.
The STSW-3KWTLCP allows controlling the PFC stage by using a bridgeless totem-pole topology. It also controls the DC-DC stage by using a full bridge LLC topology.
Thanks to the full digitalization and to dedicated control algorithms, the STDES-3KWTLCP achieves a low THD distortion, which is less than 5% at full load, a reliable operation with dynamic load conditions, and a high overall efficiency.
- Maximum 184 ps PWM resolution
- Simultaneous voltage/current sampling by multiple ADCs (up to five)
- Critical protections by faster comparators (up to seven)
- Input/output overcurrent protections
- Undervoltage/overvoltage protections
- On-line coefficient tuning via UART
- CPU effort reduction by hardware filter mathematical accelerator (FMAC)
- Blanking and soft-start scheme of PWM modulation for current spike issues at AC zero crossing (PFC)
- Adaptive algorithm for synchronous rectification (SR) control to improve overall efficiency (LLC)