ST25PC-NFC software is a Java™ application running on Windows® PCs, developed to demonstrate RF communication with all ST25 tags.
ST25PC-NFC uses OS-independent Java™ libraries to interact with the ST25 tags, via industrial readers from FEIG ELECTRONIC and other manufacturers.
STSW-ST25PC001 is the reference for the ST25PC-NFC Windows® installer.
STSW-ST25PC002 is the reference for the JavaFX™ source code used to build ST25PC-NFC. It shows examples of use of the ST25 SDK library.
- Supports ISO15693, ISO14443-A/B, NFC Forum Type 4 and Type 5 commands
- Supports the feature set of the ST25 NFC / RFID tags
- Interacts with industrial readers (MR102, LR1002 and CPR30-USB) from FEIG ELECTRONIC (www.feig.de)
- Interacts with CR95HF and ST25R3911B demonstration boards
- Inventory detects many protocols, such as ISO14443-A/B and ISO15693, NFC Forum Type 2, Type 4 and Type 5 tags
- Read/Write NDEF records on multiple tags
- Fast transfer mode demonstration with ST25DV-DISCOVERY board
- EEPROM and Registry editors
- Sector and Area managers
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work