STSW-ST25R002 software contains the ST25R3911B-DISCO firmware source, which is an USB HID controlled application for STM32L476.
It allows the GUI on the PC to control the ST25R3911B on the ST25R3911B-DISCO board and exchange arbitrary RF frames. The provided project is ready to be compiled using the Keil® toolchain.
- The ST25R3911B-DISCO board is an HF reader and NFC initiator demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of an ST25R3911B (high performance HF reader / NFC initiator IC) and an STM32L4 microcontroller.
- The ST25R3911B-DISCO board is controlled by the PC software and connected via USB.
- The firmware supports the following RF protocols:
- ISO14443-B (including ST25TB series)
- Active Peer to Peer according to ISO18092
- Wakeup feature of ST25R3911B
- Automatic antenna tuning
- ST25R3911B register access
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work