The STSW-USBPD45CFW software package is designed to support the STEVAL-USBPD45C 45 W USB Type-C Power Delivery adapter reference design.
It contains the binary file of the demo application example for the reference design to function as a 45 W AC-DC adapter (in the USB Power Delivery provider role), and implement adaptive synchronous rectification algorithm.
The application firmware enables the reference design to deliver 5 V, 9 V and 15 V output voltage profiles with a maximum current up to 3.0 A, according to the USB Power Delivery specification.
The firmware also monitors the adapter reference design output current for overcurrent and short-circuit conditions.
The software implements the certified X-CUBE-USB-PD software running on the STM32F051K8 high performance 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 MCU.
The STUSB1602A USB controller and X-CUBE-USB-PD software library running on STM32 microcontroller are USB Power Delivery specification rev 3.0 certified.
- Software package with the binary of the application example for the STEVAL-USBPD45C 45 W USB Type-C™ Power Delivery adapter.
- The application firmware is based on the certified X-CUBE-USB-PD software designed for the ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 STM32F051 MCU and the PD3.0 certified STUSB1602A Type-C controller.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work