X-CUBE-CELLULAR consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32L4 Series MCUs acting as hosts for cellular connectivity applications.
X-CUBE-CELLULAR runs on the STM32L496AGI6-based low-power Discovery board, driving an STMod+ compatible cellular-modem add-on board.
The P-L496G-CELL01 2G/3G cellular-to-cloud add-on board features the UG96 modem from Quectel (2G/3G). The P-L496G-CELL02 LTE cellular-to-cloud add-on board features the BG96 modem from Quectel (LTE Cat M1/NB/2G fallback). Both modem add-on boards embed an EEPROM for saving the modem system configuration, a SIM socket, and a soldered embedded SIM in the MFF2 format, provisioned with the EMnify MVNO profile.
X-CUBE-CELLULAR runs on the STM32L475VGT6-based IoT node Discovery board, driving a cellular-modem add-on board (based on the BG96 Quectel or GM01Q Sequans® module) through an Arduino™ / STMod+ adapter.
The X-CUBE-CELLULAR Expansion Package enables users to connect to the Internet through the cellular network by using the provided baseline, and to accelerate their end-product design cycle.
- STMicroelectronics framework for devices based on LPWAN cellular networks
- Compatible with the P-L496G-CELL01 and P-L496G-CELL02 cellular-to-cloud packs with optional X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 motion-MEMS- and environment-sensor board
- Compatible with the B-L475E-IOT01A IoT Discovery board with X-NUCLEO-STMODA1 (Arduino™ / STMod+ adapter) and MB1329 (STMicroelectronics modem board with the BG96 Quectel module)
- Compatible with the B-L475E-IOT01A IoT Discovery board with X-NUCLEO-STMODA1 (Arduino™ / STMod+ adapter) and GM01Q-STMOD (Sequans® modem board with the GM01Q Sequans® module, referenced as B-CELL-GM01Q in STMicroelectronics)
- Compatible with the 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board or Discovery host board contained in P-L496G-CELL01 or P-L496G-CELL02, and GM01Q-STMOD modem board
- FreeRTOS™ pre-integration for easy integration in a complete platform
- Easy portability across different STM32 microcontroller series thanks to the use of STM32Cube and STM32CubeMX
- BSD-like socket APIs for data plane
- TCP-UDP/IP connectivity with IP stack on host or modem
- Flexible and modular SW architecture for the easy integration of other modems
- Partial GSMA TS34/35 compliance
- PC terminal boot menu for device FW customization: API key, APN, band
- Connected-application examples
|製品型番||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-CELLULAR||Cellular software expansion for STM32Cube||3.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity