The X-CUBE-NFC2 software includes all the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC drivers, running on STM32, for the device M24LR04E-R. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology, easing portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 board plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC M24LR04E-R
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application example to write the NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) file with URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) data
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Implementation examples available on board X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8