X-LINUX-NFC5 is an STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux software expansion package that runs on the ARM® Cortex® A7-based core of the STM32MP1 microprocessor on the STM32MP157C-DK2 discovery kit to demonstrate RFAL-based NFC applications.
The X-LINUX-NFC5 includes sample NFC applications and Radio Frequency Abstraction Library (RFAL) that provides a common interface to make the upper software layers independent of the lower level devices.
This package can be used to develop and evaluate NFC-based applications for different NFC tag type technologies using the RFAL library.
The software package supports all the ST25R3911B lower-layer protocols and some higher layer protocols to abstract RF communication.
An example application is also part of this software package for evaluation. The source can be ported to any Linux platform.
- Linux user space RFAL driver to run NFC-based applications
- Linux host communications with ST25R3911B
- RFAL library for all NFC technology type cards
- Sample application available for X-NUCLEO- NFC05A1 NFC card reader expansion board to detect NFC type tag
- Ready-to-use binary image (to be flashed on the STM32MP157C-DK2 microSD) and source code for development on Yocto-based OpenSTLinux platform
- BSD (3-clause) license terms